With more millennial travellers – local and international – the importance of reviews has become more and more apparent, resulting in either a booking or not. Ashleigh and Quinton McHaffie, the founding owners of Social Places and GoReview realised the demand within the hospitality industry and launched GoReview – to manage online reputation and offer access to centralised reviews.
GoReview offers businesses with multiple locations, a platform to manage their social media reviews in one place. Go Review aggregates reviews from Facebook, Google, TripAdvisor, Zomato, etc. and allows brands to respond to their reviews and pull insights and data on a store and brand level.
The product also offers a live customer feedback tool. Each location has a unique QR code and branded mobi site where customers can leave a review.
If the review is negative the manager of the establishment receives an SMS instantly and can help resolve the issue while the client is in-store. If the review is positive, the store’s social media icons will appear and the client can choose to share their positive experience online. – Ashleigh McHaffie.
GoReview delivers on:
- Reducing the amount of time that it takes a business to manage their online reputation across multiple platforms
- Having a centralised dashboard where businesses can view their online reviews
- Giving accurate stats and valuable, visual insights, to businesses on a store and brand level
- Keeping negative reviews offline while promoting positive feedback online
- Helping businesses improve their level of customer service
- Creating a great, simple user experience for customers and store managers
We are seeing, time and time again, that consumers rely heavily on online reviews to make purchasing decisions. If you have a poor listing with a low review score and unmanaged reviews you will lose business.
Our goal is to become a staple in the hospitality and retail industry across Southern Africa. Our product offers business owners a chance to be in control of their online reputation and offer better customer service, so in these competitive arenas, the product will become a necessity. We are passionate about our software and we’d like to consider ourselves as the thought leaders in the location-based marketing space. We are always on the lookout for new trends in the tech industry that will keep GoReview at the forefront of customer feedback and online reputation management. – Quinton McHaffie.